All KirbEbike bike kits are covered by our 1-year all-inclusive manufacturer's warranty for owners against all manufacturing defects. (All free parts are not covered under warranty.)
Warranty Period and Target Audience Terms
Warranties are automatically registered when the initial purchaser orders and receives the product from our online store and apply to the initial purchaser only.
As for warranty transfers, e-bike transferees are only eligible for warranty service if both of the following conditions are met.
The 2-year package hasn't expired since the initial owner has received it;
The new owner has the initial purchaser’s name and the original order number.
KirbEbike will replace any component deemed defective or damaged (including damage caused in transit), unless it is user error. The warranty covers the products listed and is subject to the following terms.
KirbEbike batteries are covered by a 1-year prorated warranty.
During the first 1 year of service - defective batteries will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the customer. The warranty period for repaired or replaced batteries will remain the same from the original purchase date.
No cash compensation will be made.
Only KirbEbike can directly evaluate and discover defective batteries.
This limited warranty does not cover.
- Accidents, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including, but not limited to, stunt riding, racing or other similar activities that are inconsistent with the intended use of the product), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquids, chemical exposure,moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, negligence or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Defects or damage caused by private modification.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by KirbEbike.
- Products whose serial numbers or bar codes have been removed, defaced, damaged, altered or illegible.
Ordinary wear and tear.
- Product defects or damage caused by the use of accessories, products or auxiliary/peripheral equipment not supplied or approved by KirbEbike for the product.
- Defects or damage resulting from assembling, testing, operating, maintaining, installing, servicing, repairing or adjusting the product in a manner different from the assembly instructions or user manual.
- Defects or damage caused by external causes such as collision, fire, flood, storm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any power source.
In addition, for batteries, this limited warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by acts or conditions such as
- Charging with a battery charger that is unsuitable or inappropriate for use with the battery.
- Improper use of the battery charger.
- If any seal on the battery is damaged or shows signs of tampering.
- If the battery has been used in equipment other than that specified for the bicycle.
Parts And Components
Genuine KirbEbike parts and components are covered by a 1-year limited warranty. (If more than 15 days have elapsed since the date of receipt of the bike, replacement parts within the warranty period will require shipping charges.)
This limited warranty does not cover.
1、Parts that have been corroded due to exposure to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.).
2、Damage to or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance or aesthetics of the product.
3、Brakes, lights, hubs, flywheels, transmissions, gearshifts, motors, controls, wiring harnesses, LCD parts extended only one week after receipt of shipment. parts damaged during use after 7 days will be charged to the customer.
4、Labor costs for parts replacement or conversion.
5、Defects or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities inconsistent with the intended use of the product), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquids, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, negligence or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
6、Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage not caused by KirbEbike.
7、Products whose serial numbers or bar codes have been removed, defaced, damaged, altered or illegible.
8、Product defects or damage caused by the use of accessories, products or auxiliary/peripheral equipment not supplied or approved by KirbEbike for the product.
9、Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair or adjustment, in a manner different from the assembly instructions or user manual.
10、Defects or damage caused by external causes, such as collision, fire, flood, storm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses or improper use of any power source.
11、Ordinary wear and tear not caused by defects in workmanship or materials. KirbEbike can assess wear and tear.
1. Warranty Claims
All claims against this warranty must be made through KirbEbike and submitted to email@example.com Proof of purchase and photos or video of the damaged product must be submitted with any warranty claim. Before filing a warranty claim, it is recommended that you contact KirbEbike through firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be an easy solution to your problem without having to file a claim. Valid warranty claims filed within 1 year of initial purchase will be processed through KirbEbike.
A deposit is required for the replacement of the LCD display, motor, controller and/or battery and will be refunded in full once KirbEbike receives the part(s) to be replaced.
KirbEbike will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. The customer must provide this evidence via email.
Note: KirbEbike will provide free components and replacement parts (excluding shipping) and will not cover any installation costs without authorization from the after-sales team.
2. Shipping Damage Claims
In rare cases, items received may be damaged during shipping. In case of shipping damage, please contact email@example.com and provide us with photo or video proof.
Any free parts are not eligible for replacement or compensation if they are scratched in transit.
Note: We do not accept claims for shipping damage more than 7 days after receipt of any product.
For offline bike store repair services, KirbEbike will only provide free replacement parts. We do not reimburse any labor costs incurred for repair services.