1. Make sure you bike doesn’t have a through axle and that theres openings in the frame to allow you to drop in the motor axle/spindle from the motor wheel.
2. You have room on the frame for the battery, the dimensions are on our website in the image section of the product page
3. If your bike has more than 7 gears then you will need the 9 speed hub option to allow you to use your original cassette.
4. If you are doing anything other than road riding then I’d advise the MTX39 wheel, it will help prevent punctures and its a really solid wheel.
5. There’s two options for integrating hydraulic brakes into the kit, either use the sensors which stick on the brake lever and use a magnet to disengage the motor when you press the lever, or you can replace the brake levers completely with ones that have sensors, both options are on the website.